It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll be doing this weekend?
Gig Harbor Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new hot spots to explore.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 at the corner of Soundview and Harborview Drive.
- Why Go: Do your charitable deed for the week and stop by the booth's on the corner of Soundview and Harborview Drive this Saturday for some tasty baked goods.
- Pricing: All proceeds will go toward the earthquake and tsunami relief fund.
- Where/When: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 in Gig Harbor's Waterfront District.
- Why Go: Lace up those walking shoes and get ready to enjoy some art. And if the red shoe banners lead you past the booths, feel free to pick up some treats for a good cause.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 at the Nichols Community Center on Fox Island.
- Why Go: Here's your chance to buy local and to support our own crafter's and artists. So come out to the market this Saturday and pick up everything you need for Easter celebration. There will be more than 40 local vendors on site selling all your favorites and more.
- Pricing: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 at the .
- Why Go: March Madness is almost over, and your best bet to catch the Final Four locally this Saturday is at the Float. The restaurant will have both games up on the big screens, so all you need to do is grab some friends, order some food and drinks and enjoy the games!
- Pricing: No cover.
- Where/When: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 at the .
- Why Go: You won't have to turn on your TV this Saturday to get your Antique Roadshow fix. Just come down to the UP Library with your favorite timepiece and learn how much it's worth. Don't miss this opportunity. The clock is ticking!
- Pricing: Appraisals are free, but please limit yourself to two clocks or watches.
Still want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.