Saturday, March 23
Gig Harbor Eagles Garage Sale
- You won't want to miss the Eagle's annual garage sale this Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Fraternal Order of Eagles, located at 4425 Burnham Dr, Gig Harbor, WA. Click the links above, or call (253) 857-7246 for more information.
Walk For A Cure
- This "Walk For A Cure" event Liam Kelly's senior project, as well as a fundraiser for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). The events kicks off at 9 a.m. and runs through 12:30 p.m. at the Gig Harbor High School track, located behind the Boys & Girls Club, 5101 Rosedale St NW, Gig Harbor, WA
Sunday, March 24
- Stroll Gig Harbor's waterfront and stop into The Keeping Room for wine tasting from 1-5 p.m., 7811 Pioneer Way, Gig Harbor, WA
- Ever thought of keeping chickens? Register now for 'Backyard Chickens 101 - Where's My Peeps?' This one-day class will take place at Tacoma Community College, 3993 Hunt St NW, Gig Harbor, WA on April 13 starting at 11:30 a.m.
Do you know of a great event in town? Add it to the University Place online calendar. It’s free!
Here's a step-by-step:
First, create a user profile by clicking "Join" at the top right of the Patch Publication's home page. If you already have an account, go ahead and log into the site by clicking "Sign In," also located at the top right of the homepage. Then follow these instructions:
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in the address and include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Patch loves to see your photos! To add pictures, videos or a flier, click "Add Photos, Videos & PDFs" to upload files from your computer.
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!