The Jazz Fest will feature a pro sax quartet, a pro trombone soloist, TCC Jazz Band, GHHS Jazz Choir, PHS Jazz Band, Arletta Sound, a pro Spanish guitar player, and a GHHS rock band for May 5 at Peninsula High School.
Each group will play a short set (25 min.) and pro soloists will entertain between groups. CDs will also be available.
- 6:30 p.m. GHHS Jazz Choir
- 7 p.m. Arletta Sound Jazz Orchestra
- 7:30 p.m. Peninsula High School Jazz Band
- 8 p.m. Eric Stevens and the Tacoma Community College Jazz Band
- 8:30 p.m. Tracy Knoop's Pro Quartet
- 9 p.m. GHHS' Best New Rock Band