It’s Friday and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Gig Harbor Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work, get-me-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new establishments to explore.
- Where/When: 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 21 at .
- Why Go: Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy tasty cuisine and popular wines of Argentina at Morso this Friday evening. The unique menu, along with the fantastic paired wines can be viewed on our . If this sounds like your type of dinner, make your reservation today.
- Cost: $65 per person.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 21 at .
- Why Go: It's Ladies Night Out at Java and Clay this Friday. Grab your girlfriends and get ready for a night of fun. Enjoy a catered meal by and Girly Girl wine tasting.
- Cost: $17 per person. For every bottle of Girly Girl Wine sold, $1 will be donated to breast cancer research.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22 at Point Defiance Five Mile Drive in Tacoma.
- Why Go: The Black Cat 5-Mile Fun Run is a chip timed 5-mile course that winds through scenic Point Defiance Park at dusk. This race will be an experience you won't soon forget; so dress up, and bring the family to cheer you on! Non-runners will find entertainment at the start/finish area with family activities, arts & crafts and spooky storytelling while racers navigate through the spooky Five Mile Drive in Point Defiance.
- Cost: $25 per person which includes a long sleeved T-shirt and two glowsticks.
- Where/When: 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Sunday at .
- Why Go: Get the most "BOO" for your buck during this year's haunted house at the Paradise Theatre. The guided tour features more than twenty scenes with indoor and outdoor areas. Can't make it this weekend? You'll have plenty of time to check it out, the tour runs Wednesday through Sunday until Oct. 30.
- Cost: $6 for kids, $9 for ages 11 and up. Buy a VIP Pass for $18 & come as many times as you want.
- Where/When: 4 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 23 at the Chapel on Echo Bay in Fox Island.
- Why Go: Grab the kids and head down to Fox Island’s historic Chapel this Sunday afternoon for a puppet show. Hobey Ford and his magical puppets hit the stage in a ballet of animal puppetry, set to music by the Paul Winter Consort. Check out this YouTube clip of Hobey Ford in action so you'll know what to expect.
- Cost: This performance is free, and all ages are welcome.