It’s Thursday, and you have no idea what you’ll be doing for the weekend?
Gig Harbor Patch is coming to the rescue. We have the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new hot spots to explore.
- Where/When: Daily from 4 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close at .
- Why Go: Stop by this weekend and get your fill on some tasty apps and cocktails. For St. Patrick's Day, the restaurant will be serving its . The corned beef is from Seattle's own Market House, which claims to have the best corned beef in the area.
- Cost: Food and drink prices are listed on Morso's online Happy Hour Menu.
- Where/When: Thursday through Sunday at the Tacoma Dome.
- Why Go: This is the first RV event of the year. Come get the first look at the all-new RV’s and start planning your RV odysseys now with booth after booth of RV resorts and campgrounds.
- Pricing: $9 adults, $7 seniors, 12 and under free.
- Where/When: 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 19, at .
- Why Go: Visit the Java & Clay Cafe this Saturday and enjoy the music stylings of the duet group Little Fire.
- Cost: No cover.
- Where/When: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 19, at the .
- Why Go: Gardening season is almost here! Get the scoop on everything you'll need to know to keep your garden in tip-top shape at this fun interactive seminar.
- Cost: $3 per person.
- Where/When: 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 20, at the .
- Why Go: "Almost Home" will be the last film in the Silver Cinema Film Series at the Key Center Library. Check out the trailer for this awesome documentary to see what you're in for.
- Cost: Free.
Still want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.