TACOMA TRAINING SESSIONS
Half and Full Marathon January 28th – May 5 (14 weeks)
Kick Off Meeting: January 23 at 6:00pm
Goal Race: Tacoma City Half and Full Marathon Sunday, May 5, 2013
Good Form Running Fleet Feet Coach, USATF and Fleet Feet Certified
Common Running Injuries Dr. George Keogh, D.C, Proctor Chiropractic
Nutrition for Training Becky Hellerstien Nutrition Tech Rep NW, PowerBar
Strength Training for Runners Chad McCann DPT, CSCS, 3Dimensional Therapy
Training Routes Point Defiance Park, Orting Trail and UPS Track
half must be able to run 6 miles, and full must be able to run 8 miles.
Sports Medicine Doctor: Joshua Purses, DO
Physical Therapist: Chad McCann, DPT, CSCS "3Dimensional Physical Therapy & Sports Conditioning"
Cost for HFMT is $140 – Does not include race entry Alumni $130
- Discount for YGG available during training
- Technical Tee
- Clinics on various topics Stretching, Nutrition, Preparing for your Race, and more
- Hydration Station for training runs
- Bi-Weekly Coached workouts
- VIP Tent on race day!
- Coach hours available at store
- A safe and supportive environment for all athletic abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships
- Online Training Tool to track progress and provide feedback & unlimited email access to coaches
- A flexible workout program, breaking your training down week by week and day by day
- Vendor Demo nights