The accessible voting center at Gig Harbor Civic Center opens Saturday, Nov. 3.
According to the Auditor’s Office, Voting Centers are an extension of its main office in Tacoma. These locations will provide assistance for:
- Voter registration
- Accessible voting using touch screen equipment
- Ballot drop site (Drop off your ballot postage free)
- Replacement ballots
- Provisional Ballots
- Voting assistance from election staff
Other accessible voting centers include Puyallup Library, Pierce County Annex in Tacoma, Clover Park Technical College in Lakewood, Pierce County Maintenance Facility in Spanaway and Tacoma Area Coalition of Individuals with Disabilities (TACID).
Voters casting a ballot at an accessible voting center must provide photo identification.
The Gig Harbor Civic Center accessible voting center will be open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday, Monday and Tuesday (Election Day).
Ballot drop boxes will be available 24/7 through 8 p.m. on Nov. 6 at the following locations:
- Gig Harbor Fire Station; 6711 Kimball Dr.
- Safeway; 4811 Pt. Fosdick Dr. NW
- Purdy Fire Station; 5210 144th St. NW
- Key Center Fire Station; 8911 Key Peninsula Hwy, KPN, Lakebay
For more information on accessible voting in Pierce County, call 253-798-7430 or visit its website.