The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
- Public Hearing - Interim Ordinance No. 1248 - Development Regulations for FEMA Designated Special Flood Hazard Areas.
- Public hearing on 2013 Revenue Sources.
- Resolution No. 915 - 2013 Property Tax Levy and Resolution No. 916 - 2013 Excise Property Tax Levy.
- First Public Hearing and First Reading of Ordinance - 2013 Proposed Budget.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Amendment to Employee Bonding Requirements.
- First Public Hearing - Amendment to the Development Agreement with Harbor Hill LLC.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Operations Committee: Thu. Nov 15th at 3:00 p.m.
- Civic Center closed Thu. Nov. 22nd and Fri. Nov. 23rd for Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Boards and Candidate Review Committee: Mon. Nov. 26th at 4:00 p.m.