The starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
- First Reading of Ordinance - Harbor Hill Div.1A Rezone to PRD.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Compensation for Municipal Judge.
Peninsula School District Proposed Elementary School - Harbor Hill Drive.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Downtown Planning & Visioning: Wednesday, April 25 at 4 p.m.
- City Council Special Meeting: Monday, April 30 at 5:30 p.m.
- Joint City Council / Park Commission Worksession: Wednesday, May 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- Council Retreat: Friday, May 11 at 8:30 a.m.