The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
- First Reading of Ordinance - Adopting State Statutes Relating to Marijuana.
- Recommendation for Naming New Park Property.
- Jerisich Dock Temporary Float Permitting - Consultant Services Contract.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Parks Commission: Wed. Feb. 13th at 5:30 p.m.
- Civic Center Closed for President’s Day: Mon. Feb. 18th
- Operations Committee: Thu. Feb. 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Boards and Candidate Review: Mon. Feb. 25th at 4:30 p.m.
- Council Workstudy Session: Mon. Feb. 25th following the Council Meeting.