The Gig Harbor City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
- SR16/Burnham Drive NW Interchange and Roadway Improvements - David Evans and Associates.
- Second Reading of Ordinance - Development Agreement for Downtown Gig Harbor.
- Second Reading of Ordinance - Peddler’s License.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Parks Commission - Wed. Feb. 6 at 5 p.m.
- Downtown Planning / Visioning - Wed. Jan. 30 at 4 p.m.