The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
Update on the Mitigation Plan: Debbie Bailey, Pierce County Dept. of Emergency Management.
- Second Reading of Ordinance No. 1253 - Maritime Pier Use.
- Second Reading of Ordinance No. 1254 - 2012 Budget Amendment.
- Public Hearing and Resolution No. 920 - The Harbor Vision.
- Resolution No. 921 - Adopting the Draft Shoreline Master Program.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Finance / Safety Committee: Mon. Dec. 17th at 4:00 p.m.
- Operations Committee: Thur. Dec 20th at 3:00 p.m.
- No City Council Meeting on December 24th.
- Civic Center Closed on Tue. Dec 25th for Christmas.
- Civic Center Closed on Tue. Jan 1st for New Years.
- Planning / Building Committee - Mon. Jan 7th at 5:30 p.m.
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee - Thu. Jan 10th at 8:45 a.m.