The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
- Pierce Transit Proposition No. 1 Impacts - Justin Leighton, Gov’t Relations Officer.
- National Community Planning Month - Tom Dolan / Jim Pasin.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
Mayor Presents the 2013 Draft Budget to Council.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Operations Committee: Thu. Oct. 18th at 3:00 p.m.
- Downtown Vision Open House: Thu. Oct. 18th at 3:00 p.m.
- Wilkinson Greenhouse Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Fri. Oct. 19th at 3:00 p.m.
- Council Worksession on the Shoreline Master Program - Mon. Oct. 22nd at 6:00 p.m.