The starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
OLD BUSINESS: None scheduled.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Parking Penalties Update.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Extension of Interim Regulations for Collective Gardens.
- Public Hearing - Rush-Talmo, LLC Development Agreement Relating to Intersection Improvements at Wollochet Drive and Wagner Way.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Inclusive Playground Site Tour City Park at Crescent Creek: Tue. Sep. 11th at 2:00 p.m.
- Donkey Creek Groundbreaking and Appreciation: Mon. Sep 17th at 3:00 p.m.
- Operations Committee: Thu. Sep 20th at 3:00 p.m.
- Wilkinson Farm Greenhouse Ribbon Cutting: Fri. Sep. 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Maritime Pier Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Mon. Sep. 24th at 3:30 p.m.
- Boards and Candidate Review Committee: Mon. Sep. 24th at 4:30 p.m.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: For the purpose of discussing potential litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).