The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda at Monday's Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
PRESENTATIONS: Recognition of Lt. Bill Colberg’s 31 years of Service to the Gig Harbor Police Department.
- Second Reading of Ordinance No. 1259 Implementing FEMA Option #3 - Permit-by-Permit Demonstration of Compliance under the Endangered Species Act.
- Public Hearing and First Reading of Ordinance No. 1258 - Extension of Interim Regulations Adopting FEMA Option #3 Permit-by-Permit Demonstration of Compliance under the Endangered Species Act.
- Public Hearing and First Reading of Ordinance - Extension of interim Regulations - Medical Cannabis Collective Gardens.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Amendments to Fireworks Stand Permits.
- Well No. 5 Motor Removal and Analysis Project - Small Works Contract Award.
- Request to Add Additional Staff.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Finance / Safety Committee - Mon. Mar 18th CANCELLED
- Operations Committee: Thu. Mar 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Boards and Candidate Review: Mon. Mar 25th at 4:30 p.m.