Click on the events for more information.
Breakfast With Santa
- Where/When: Boys & Girls Clubs of South Puget Sound; Saturday, Dec. 1, at 9 a.m.
- Why Go: Join PenMet Parks for the 3rd annual Breakfast with Santa. Celebrate the holiday season with pictures with Santa, music, entertainment and holiday crafts and pancake breakfast provide by the Gig Harbor Kiwanis.
- Cost: $8 (Child must be accompanied by a paid adult)
Gig Harbor Eagle's Holiday Bazaar
- Where/When: Fraternal Order of Eagles; Saturday, Dec. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, Dec. 2, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Why Go: The Gig Harbor Eagles are hosting its Holiday Bazaar this weekend.
- Cost: Free admission
Santa and Children's Art Project in Fox Island
- Where/When: Fox Island Historical Society Museum; Saturday, Dec. 1, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Why Go: Children, young and old, are invited to visit Santa and enjoy the museum decorated for the holidays. Don't forget to check out the free Fox Island tree lighting event at Nichols Community Center on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Cost: Free to members, $5 for non-members.
First Saturday Art Walk
- Where/When: Downtown Gig Harbor; Saturday, Dec. 1, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Why Go: Gig Harbor's First Saturday Art Walk was listed as "One of 5 Best Art Walks in the NW" by Sunset Magazine. On Harborview Drive in Downtown Gig Harbor's beautiful historic waterfront district. Look for the Red Shoe banners and enjoy the art.
- Cost: Free
- Where/When: Discovery Baptist Church; Saturday, Dec. 1, and Sunday, Dec. 2, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Why Go: “Christmas comes to life at the free Living Nativity
- Walk-Thru. See over 200 live characters plus animals in many scenes from the first Christmas. It’s like being there as you experience the world of that special night this year.”
- Cost: Free
Say Goodbye to 7 Seas Brewing's Original Tap Room
- Where/When: 7 Seas Brewing; Sunday, Dec. 2, 2 to 8 p.m.
- Why Go: Join 7 Seas Brewing on Sunday, Dec. 2, as they say goodbye to the original Tap Room/Brewery location. The brewery opens on Saturday, Dec. 8, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at its new location at 3006 Judson Street, Suite #110.
- Cost: Free admission (Must be 21+)