It's going to be a hot one.
The National Weather Service is predicting temperatures to hit the low 90s Thursday and Friday in Gig Harbor and the rest of the Puget Sound.
So stock up some sunblock, stay hydrated and prepare for warm temperatures.
Here is the forecast:
- This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 78. Light north wind.
- Tonight: Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph.
- Tuesday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 80. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Clear, with a low around 60.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 59.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 70.