The starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
- Second Reading of Ordinance – Adopting a New Commute Trip Reduction Plan.
- Second Reading of Ordinance - Downtown Limited Parking.
- Second Reading of Ordinance – Accepting Monetary Donations and Resolution Adopting a Monetary Donation Policy.
- Public Hearing and First Reading of Ordinance – 2011 Comprehensive Plan Amendments.
- Public Hearing and First Reading of Ordinance – Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Zoning Regulations.
- First Reading of Ordinance – Amendments to Special Events Permit.
- Donkey Creek Update.
MAYOR’S REPORT/COUNCIL COMMENTS:
- Presentation of American Flag.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- : Tuesday, July 12 at 11:30 a.m.
- : Thursday, July 14 at 6:30 p.m. at .
- Operations Committee: Thursday, July 21 at 3 p.m.
- No City Council Meetings on Aug. 8 or 22.
- Special Council Meeting: Monday, Aug. 29 at 5:30 p.m. – Maritime Pier Construction Bid Award.