The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month - Susan Frank.
- Second Public Hearing and Resolution No. 918 Amending the Development Agreement with Harbor Hill LLC.
- Final Public Hearing and Second Reading of Ordinance No. 1252 - 2013 Proposed Budget.
- Public Hearing and Resolution No. 919 - Adoption of the Six-Year Transportation Improvement Plan.
- Canterwood Cottages Annexation Petition.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Maritime Pier Use.
- Public Hearing and First Reading of Ordinance - 2012 Budget Amendment.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Gig Harbor Tree Lighting Ceremony - Sat. Dec 1st at 5:00 p.m.
- Planning / Building Committee: Mon. Dec 3rd at 5:15 p.m.