The City Council meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Civic Center Council Chambers. Community members are encouraged to attend.
On the agenda tonight at the Gig Harbor City Council meeting:
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Downtown Planning & Vision Committee: Tue. Oct. 23 at 4 p.m.
- Planning/Building Committee Special Meeting: Tue. Oct. 30 at 5:30 p.m.
- Budget Worksessions: Mon. Nov. 5th and Tues. Nov. 6 at 5:30 p.m.
- Civic Center closed for Veterans Day - Mon. Nov. 12
- City Council Meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 5:30 p.m. due to Veteran’s Day.
ADJOURN to Workstudy Session: Shoreline Master Program