Free computer classes at Pierce County Library System during January and February teach the basics of computers, email, the Internet as well as Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Word.
Discover the money-saving resources available to Library cardholders and learn how to download free e-books, audiobooks and music to your compatible device.
Check out cloud computing, market research and resources to help you find a job, create a résumé, plan a trip or get plugged into social media.
- Social Networking, Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Word 2007/2010 for Beginners, Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Word 2007/2010 for Beginners II, Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2 – 4 p.m.
- E-Books and E-Readers, Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Email for Beginners, Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Downloading E-Books and Audiobooks, Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2 – 4 p.m.